Headed to Baltimore Comic-Con this year? AfterShock will be there in full force to celebrate the annual convention which hosts a variety of comic creator guests, retailers, exhibitors, panels, and special events! Visit them at Booth #2004 to pick up Baltimore Comic-Con exclusive covers of Dark Ark #1 and Fu Jitsu #1.
AfterShock Creators & Staff that will be in attendance at the Baltimore Comic-Con include*:
- Amanda Conner (SuperZero)
- Phil Hester (Shipwreck, Blood Blister)
- Justin Jordan (Strayer)
- Brian Stelfreeze (Alters)
- Mark Waid (Captain Kid)
- Mike Marts (AfterShock Editor-In-Chief)
- Stephan Nilson (AfterShock Publishing Operations Manager)
- Joe Pruett (AfterShock Publisher/CCO & Black-Eyed Kids)
- Lisa Wu (AfterShock Retailers/Fan Relations Manager)
- Ashley Wyatt (AfterShock Publishing Assistant)
*Note: Guests are subject to change
To get all of the details about the event packages and limited ticket availability, please see our tickets webpage.
In the coming weeks, look for more announcements from the Baltimore Comic-Con. We are looking forward to highlighting our guests, industry exclusives, and programming. The latest developments can always be found on our website, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook pages.