IT’S A BIRD! IT’S A PLANE! IT’S ALL OF YOUR FAVORITE HEROES!
New Super Tour Visits Heroic Hotspots in Metropolis
Comic fans from around the world can unite in New York City at On Location Tours’ latest endeavor, The Super Tour of NYC. This 3.5-hour guided bus tour will escort visitors to over 40 “super sites” in Gotham, where some of the most famous caped crusaders appeared in film and television. This new bus tour will be geared towards hero and comic book lovers of all ages.
Celebrating 18 years in business, On Location Tours is one-of-a-kind sightseeing company, offering unique TV and movie-themed bus tours in New York City and Boston. Every Saturday and Sunday at 12noon, The Super Tour will kick off at Midtown Comics. From there, participants will:
- Fly to the building used as The Daily Planet in Superman: The Movie
- See where the Battle of New York (featuring Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hawkeye, Black Widow and the Incredible Hulk) took place in The Avengers
- Spot the New York Stock Exchange where Batman battled Bane in The Dark Knight Rises
- Catch a glimpse of the police department where Jim Gordon works on Gotham
- Zoom past Hogarth’s office featured in Netflix’s Jessica Jones and Iron Fist
- Take in the New York Public Library, where Uncle Ben gave his famous catchphrase to Peter Parker in Spider-Man
- Save New York City at the Statue of Liberty and Staten Island Ferry, as seen in X-Men, Superman II and the upcoming Spider-Man: Homecoming
- And much more…
All tours will be led by local actors who offer insider scoop from the industry, as well as extensive knowledge of the comics. Tickets cost $49 and must be purchased in advance by calling (212) 913-9780 or online at www.onlocationtours.com.
In addition to The Super Tour, eight other bus tours and one walking tour are currently offered in New York City including NYC TV & Movie Tour, Sex and the City Hotspots Tour, Gossip Girl Sites Tour, Sopranos Sites Tour, The Real Housewives of New York City Tour, TCM Classic Film Tour, When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour, Holiday Lights & Movie Sites Tour, and Central Park TV & Movie Sites walking tour. On Location Tours also operates the Boston Movie Mile walking tour as well as a private group in Boston. Some tours available in foreign languages via an app.
On Location Tours, Inc. was founded in June of 1999 by Georgette Blau, and is among the largest TV and movie locations tour companies in the world. Since the company’s inception, Blau has been featured in thousands of media outlets all over the world including: People Magazine, ABC’s Primetime Live, The Travel Channel’s Road Trip, and Entertainment Weekly. In addition, she has founded the Association of Tours of TV and Movies (ATTAM), the first organization to represent TV and movie tour companies around the world. Blau plans to establish TV and movie location tours in additional cities across the U.S.