Developed by the creator of Chroma Squad, Star Vikings Forever launches worldwide across all platforms!
Indie publisher Akupara Games announces the release of Star Vikings Forever for iOS, Android, PC, Mac and Linux.
Star Vikings Forever is a humorous Puzzle RPG that allows players to build their team of Vikings and take them on a journey to battle the evil Snail invasion in space. With lush character designs, colorful environments, along with a headbanging soundtrack that will knock off your horned helmet, this premium title aims appeal to the hardcore and the casual gamer alike.
Star Vikings Forever is very special to creator, Mark Venturelli, as it helped him “reaffirm his love of making video games.” His hope is that this game will bring joy and entertainment to people of all ages, and to bring the, “fun back into video games.”
Star Vikings Forever will be $2.99 for mobile, and $9.99 for PC, Mac, and Linux, and can be found across a variety of distribution platforms including the Steam, Apple, and Google Play Stores. Additionally, previous owners of the original Star Vikings on Steam receive a free upgrade update on launch..
- Unique Puzzle/RPG Gameplay – Based on teamwork and chain reactions
- Procedurally-Generated Puzzles – For endless replayability
- 8+ Hours of Story Mode – Packed with colorful characters and humorous dialog
- New Game Plus Mode – Brings additional puzzles and gameplay
- Six Classes – Each with unique, upgradeable skills
- Hats!1!– Craft special and magical hats to gain additional boosts
- Secrets!!! – Hidden levels and crazy unlockables
- Facebook Leaderboard Integration (iOS and Android Only)
- Steam Leaderboard Integration (Steam Only)
For more information, visit www.starvikings.com
About Akupara Games:
Based in Los Angeles, CA, Akupara Games is a collective of indie game veterans that was formed out of the need for a publisher that not only cares about the success of each game, but also the people behind them. Along with development, Akupara Games also assists with marketing and distribution, and creates custom campaigns designed for each project’s needs, in an effort to make indie publishing a simple and beneficial experience. For more information, please visit www.akuparagames.com.
About Rogue Snail
Founded by Brazilian game designer, Mark Venturelli, Rogue Snail is a one man studio with several collaborators around the world. With titles such as Chroma Squad, Relic Hunters Zero, and Dungeonland to credit, Rogue Snail has quickly become one of the most well known game studios in Brazil. For more information, please visit www.roguesnail.com.