The steampunk RPG with a twist on classic combat
Headup Games announced the release date for their next Xbox One title. The steampunk RPG Trulon: The Shadow Engine is going to be released on February 24th and will feature a unique card combat system that combines traditional deck management with random elements. Its tactics are intuitively activated using over 50 cards in an easy to play way that makes both RPG veterans and new players feel immediately at home.
Enter a world of steampunk and magic by experiencing the debut title of the Trulon series. Trulon: The Shadow Engine is an adventure RPG with a unique card combat system. Battle enemies mutated by magic as you explore the kingdoms of peaceful Tripudia and dangerous Maelon. Unravel the threads of an insidious plot and uncover dark secrets to help bring an end to the mysterious disease threatening Tripudia.
- Unique card combat system with a deep strategy
- Battle enemies using a collection of over 50 unique cards
- Over seven hours of single player action and adventure
- Four unique playable characters with individual strengths and play styles
- Solve puzzles and interact with over a hundred NPCs
- Beautiful setting featuring a mix of steampunk and JRPG
- Spin-off story from the original Trulon novel
Help Gladia find the source of a mysterious disease that spreads through the kingdoms of Maelon and Tripudia. Inspired by the novel from the game’s author Johan Lillbacka and the award-winning American writer Jak Koke, known from the Shadowrun best-seller Dragon Heart Saga, Trulon: The Shadow Engine is set in a steampunk-flavored fantasy world. More to come soon!