From The Boys to Jennifer Blood – New Format Allows Fans to Purchase the Books They Want to Complete Their Garth Ennis Library!
Dynamite Entertainment is pleased to announce they have once again partnered with Groupees.com, the unique media and charity bundling site, to launch their all-new, limited time sale that will have fans preaching: The Build-Your-Own Garth Ennis Dynamite Bundle Deal! Fans of the award-winning comic book writer will have the opportunity to choose from 29 of his hottest graphic novels (collecting more than 170 issues in total), each priced between only $0.50 – $1.50! Fans will also have the option to purchase all 29 issues (a $308 value) for only $15, a more than 95% savings! Perfect timing, hot on the heels of Preacher season two hitting AMC now!
Available for two weeks only, beginning Thursday, June 29th at 3 pm EST, and ending Wednesday, July 12th at 5 pm EST! Fans can gain access these tremendous savings and hit series by visiting: https://groupees.com/Ennis
In order to receive the incredible savings the Build-Your-Own Garth Ennis Dynamite Bundle Deal offers, fans must select a minimum of two from these fantastic titles:
- The Boys Vol. 1: The Name of the Game ($1)
- The Boys Vol. 2: Get Some ($1.25)
- The Boys Vol. 3: Good for the Soul ($1.25)
- The Boys Vol. 4: We Gotta Go Now ($1.25)
- The Boys Vol. 5: Herogasm ($1)
- The Boys Vol. 6: The Self-Preservation Society ($1.25)
- The Boys Vol. 7: The Innocents ($1.25)
- The Boys Vol. 8: Highland Laddie ($1)
- The Boys Vol. 9: The Big Ride ($1.50)
- The Boys Vol. 10: Butcher, Baker, Candlestiickmaker ($1)
- The Boys Vol. 11: Over the Hill with the Swords of a Thousand Men ($1)
- The Boys Vol. 12: The Bloody Doors Off ($1)
- Battlefields Vol. 1: The Night of Witches ($0.50)
- Battlefields Vol. 2: Dear Billy ($0.50)
- Battlefields Vol. 3: The Tankies ($0.50)
- Battlefields Vol. 4: Happy Valley ($0.50)
- Battlefields Vol. 5: The Firefly and His Majesty ($0.50)
- Battlefields Vol. 6: Motherland ($0.50)
- Battlefields Vol. 7: The Green Fields Beyond ($0.50)
- Battlefields Vol. 8: The Fall and Rise of Anna Kharkova ($0.50)
- Jennifer Blood Vol. 1: A Woman’s Work is Never Done ($1)
- Jennifer Blood Vol. 2: Beautiful People ($1)
- Jennifer Blood Vol. 3: Neither Tarnished Nor Afraid ($1)
- Jennifer Blood Vol. 4: The Trial of Jennifer Blood ($1)
- Jennifer Blood Vol. 5: Blood Legacy ($1)
- Jennifer Blood: First Blood ($1)
- Jennifer Blood: Born Again Vol. 1 ($1)
- The Ninjettes Vol. 1 ($1)
- Red Team Vol. 1 ($1)
A percentage of the proceeds will go to the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund, to help continue their efforts of protecting first amendment rights in the comic book industry.
“With season 2 of Preacher just starting, we’re thrilled to feature a bundle of comics from Preacher writer and comic creator Garth Ennis,” said Thomas Brooke, Groupees Founder. “Though perhaps best known for his work on the Preacher, The Punisher, and The Boys, Garth is a prolific comic creator and this bundle includes exciting collections of his from The Boys, Battlefields, Jennifer Blood, The Ninjettes and the Red Team, all offered using our build a bundle feature, allowing users to customize a bundle of their own choosing.”
“Having the opportunity to work with such a great talent like Garth (Ennis) over the years has been nothing but a pleasure,” said Nick Barrucci, CEO and Publisher of Dynamite. “It was clear from issue #1 of The Boys that Garth would continue to grow the massive commercial and critical success, and it is one of the high points of our publishing as it was the first working with Garth, and from there we have published a great portion of his library including Jennifer Blood, Red Team, Ninjettes, Battlefields, and more! We’re thrilled to work with the great people at Groupees to reward existing fans, as well as bring new ones to his worlds, on some of his best titles, which all of us here at Dynamite are proud to have been a part of. And happy to have the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund be the charity of choice in this program. As Garth said while working on The Boys, we may just need them one day!”
Garth Ennis’s visionary creativity changed comics by pushing the boundaries of free expression in the field,” said Charles Brownstein, Executive Director of the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund (CBLDF). “He’s always given back by supporting CBLDF and our efforts to protect the First Amendment in return. It’s a treat to know that new readers have the chance to discover his incredible work with this amazing bundle!”
This limited-time sale ends Wednesday, July 12th, so be sure to check out the Build-Your-Own Garth Ennis Dynamite Bundle Deal for further information today at www.groupees.com/Ennis!
About Dynamite Entertainment:
Dynamite was founded in 2004 and is home to several best-selling comic book titles and properties, including The Boys, The Shadow, Red Sonja, Warlord of Mars, Bionic Man, A Game of Thrones, and more. Dynamite owns and controls an extensive library with over 3,000 characters (which includes the Harris Comics and Chaos Comics properties), such as Vampirella, Pantha, Evil Ernie, Smiley the Psychotic Button, Chastity, and Peter Cannon: Thunderbolt. In addition to their critically-acclaimed titles and bestselling comics, Dynamite works with some of the most high-profile creators in comics and entertainment, including Kevin Smith, Alex Ross, Neil Gaiman, Andy Diggle, John Cassaday, Garth Ennis, Jae Lee, Marc Guggenheim, Mike Carey, Jim Krueger, Greg Pak, Brett Matthews, Matt Wagner, Gail Simone, Steve Niles, James Robinson, and a host of up-and-coming new talent. Dynamite is consistently ranked in the upper tiers of comic book publishers and several of their titles – including Alex Ross and Jim Krueger’s Project Superpowers – have debuted in the Top Ten lists produced by Diamond Comics Distributors. In 2005, Diamond awarded the company a GEM award for Best New Publisher and another GEM in 2006 for Comics Publisher of the Year (under 5%) and again in 2011. The company has also been nominated for and won several industry awards, including the prestigious Harvey and Eisner Awards.