Image Comics launched the first issue of their Library Resources Newsletter this past September with a mission to provide support to libraries by offering new and exciting ways to utilize their graphic novels. By providing this unique newsletter service, Image will deliver the following every two months:
- The latest news and reviews
- In-depth, new series spotlights (outlining larger themes, ideas for programming, suggested reading, and discussion questions)
- An expanded programming feature, with event formats rotating every issue
- A Library Spotlight featuring our readers
- A classic, yet timely, backlist series spotlight
- Contests and giveaways
- Useful tools like our latest Edelweiss lists, our most recent book catalog, and information on how you can contact us for information, review copies, ordering and support
Enter and Win!
Currently, Image’s Library Resources Newsletter is running a contest – send in your best graphic novel display to the their Library Market Sales Representative, Chloe Ramos, featuring Image titles, and the top three displays will be awarded with deluxe editions of some of Image’s best-selling titles along with other bonus prizes!
The next issue of the Library Resources Newsletter by Image Comics is scheduled to send out on January, 15, 2017, so don’t miss out on this new resource and subscribe below!