In Lobo With Shotguns you’ll be in control of John Lobo, a tough werewolf that wields two big shotguns and is ready to blast all the monsters to save his girlfriend. You can also use your fists to deliver crazy combos or collect magical bullets that let you shoot fire, ice and even lasers. The game will feature a grading system for each stage, so you can come back anytime and improve your score.
In this side scroller action game, you’ll be using your trusty shotguns to blow some monsters into smitherreens! Fight the hordes of monsters, beat giant bosses and destroy everything in your path! Combine your shotguns, fists and kicks to perform sweet combos and show those monsters who’s boss! The game is being developed by Fat Panda Games and published by Games Starter, in México.
Accused of murdering his wife, John Lobo is forced to leave his home and hide in the woods of Black Moon Ville. There he met Bianca the White Witch, she believed in his innocence, so she healed his physical and spiritual wounds.
But somewhere else, the prisoners of the Black Moon Prison made a dark pact with the evil Crimson Monk. He transformed them into terrible monsters.
With his new army, the Crimson Monk kidnapped Bianca in order to offer her as sacrifice to an ancient god.
John Lobo rushed to the rescue, but he was no match for the mighty forces of evil. That’s when Belladona, the Black Witch, appeared and granted him two enchanted shotguns.
Now it’s time to show those monsters who’s in charge!
- Retro VHS style and sound.
- Grindhouse cinematics.
- Combo style mixing your shotguns, punch and kicks.
- Huge and deadly bosses.
- Different ammo for inflicting different effects and damage to the enemies.
- Retro mini games after every stage.
We ́re a global video games studio,we work with studio publishers, we do client service work and also launch our own products. We develop games for console, computer and mobile platforms. We are based in Monterrey and in Yucatan. We believe that a great mix of innovation, design and engineering, together can create concepts with worldwide appeal.
We make 2d advergaming for brands, simulators, and all kind of interactive media. Feel free to ask. Our first game was Ghost Apocalypse for iOS, the second one is Flat Kingdom and the third in development is Lobo with Shotguns.
The core team is listed below. Everyone participated in every aspect of the game, but here are the team members’ focuses:
- Creative Director: Gerardo Garcia
- TI Director: Gustavo Monforte
- Concept and Art Direction: Juan Fleites
- Level Design: Sergio Ortiz
- Concept Artist: Jose Acosta Calva
- Programmers: José Maldonado, Wilhelm Bates
- PR and marketing consultant: Jesús Fabre
- Developer: Fat Panda Games
- Release date: March 2016 (Windows/Mac/Steam)
- Genre: Beat´em up
- Platform pages: Steam, Steam Greenlight
- Website: LoboWithShotguns.com
- Price: USD Not available yet
- Availability: Digital Download on Steam
- Press Contact: [email protected]
- Social: Facebook, Youtube
- Other Links: IndieDB, Steam Greenlight