MOBILE MOBA GAME PLANET OF HEROES UNVEILS FIRST NEW HERO
Next Testing Phase Dates And Brand New Content Revealed
Developer Fast Forward Studios and global publisher My.com are pleased to announce the next testing phase dates for its MOBA for mobile devices, Planet of Heroes. Getting ready for a release on iOS and Android devices, the community-driven development project embraces feedback from a counsel of pro MOBA players including notable figures in the streaming community. In addition to the counsel, Planet of Heroes is actively looking for player feedback as the next closed beta phase begins November 2 and finishes up on November 20.
To sign up for the beta and get more details, please visit the beta sign up page.
This code can be used by players to get free in game currency.
New features available in this testing phase include:
- A Brand-New Hero: Adding to the already diverse roster of heroes, Candy will join the fray as a ranged physical damage dealer. Her range and utility allows her to set up lethal ambushes from afar, and will fill an essential role for teams seeking to outplay their adversaries.
- New Sparks: New summoner powers like Smite and Scatter will be available for players.
- An All-New User Interface
- Automated iOS10 Streaming
- Integrated Facebook Invitations
Planet of Heroes is an action-packed modern MOBA for mobile devices that aims to capture the essence of what makes the genre great on PC, while playing to the strengths of mobile platforms. Planet of Heroes makes the most of the mobile experience, allowing for both simultaneous head-to-head online play, and asynchronous offline play. Game controls are tailored to make the most of mobile devices, eschewing awkward gestures and control layouts in favor of friendly, easy-to-grasp control schemes.