- From fantasy author Sam Sykes (Aeons’ Gate) comes a story about budding chef Brianna Jakobsson, who’s trying to impress her father but whose best—and only—customers are monsters.
- Brianna has big dreams of starting her own restaurant. When her ailing father, a celebrity restaurant magnate, poses a challenge to his only daughter and 15 sons, she sets out to create the best restaurant around!
- Thing is, the only city she can afford to set up shop in is Monster City.
- Features a first-ever chalkboard back cover!
- Great for fans of Adventure Time and Steven Universe.
Brave Chef Brianna #1 (of 4)
Publisher: KaBOOM!, an imprint of BOOM! Studios
Writer: Sam Sykes
Artist: Selina Espiritu
Main Cover: Bridget Underwood
Incentive Cover: Shelli Paroline & Braden Lamb