SEUM resulted in more than 1.5 Million deaths!
A month ago the demo of SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell was released and by now more than 1.5 Million (virtual) deaths are recorded – it proved that it is indeed a bastard child of Quake 3 and Super Meat Boy! The hell-ish speedrunner will be available on July 28.
Till now more than 300 YouTubers played the SEUM demo and also some well known guys of the games industry:
If mind-blowing speed and adrenaline blasting its way through your bodyseems too boring for your speed running blitzkrieg, then search for the beer cans hidden in each level. Who knows which secrets can be discovered by finding all of these delicious refreshments?
- Can’t get much more old school than this!
- 100 levels, each more devilish than the last, with secrets around every corner.
- Shoot fireballs, reverse gravity, teleport and dodge obstacles to solvechallenges.
- Leaderboards in each level so you can see how you fare against your friends (and enemies).
- Original soundtrack that’ll have you tearing through the levels with blazing speed.