Fundraiser this Weekend to Support AbleGamers, Child’s Play, Games for Change, Global Game Jam, IGDA Foundation, Stack-Up, Take This
One Gamer Fund, a newly unveiled initiative committed to supporting AbleGamers, Child’s Play, Games for Change, Global Game Jam, IGDA Foundation, Stack-Up and Take This, will unite gamers and game developers this weekend in the name of fun, contributing to seven of the most impactful gaming charities in the world.
One Gamer Fund will raise funds and share the proceeds amongst the supported organizations, benefiting a large community of gamers and game developers through the excellent work of these charities.
Gamers who want to support One Gamer Fund can:
- Purchase a game or bundle published by Good Shepherd Entertainment on Steam this weekend. Fifty percent of Good Shepherd’s proceeds from the sale of these titles will go to One Gamer Fund.
- Tune into Twitch, where streamers raising money for One Gamer Fund will be featured on the front page all weekend long
- Stream on Twitch and use Tiltify to collect donations and get your stream promoted on One Gamer Fund’s social media channels
- Dress to the nines in a One Gamer Fund shirt, available for purchase for $12.00 at The Yetee
- Give directly via OneGamerFund.org or send donations via PayPal to [email protected]
- Become a corporate sponsor by emailing Seven Siegel
“Gamers are among the most generous humans on earth, raising millions of dollars a year for charity,” said Russ Pitts, co-founder and president of Take This. “One Gamer Fund is a logical and long-overdue next step in harnessing the bottomless heart of the gamer community. Seven charities combined into a Voltron of altruism. And we’re honored to be a part.”
“Millions of gamers have already contributed to the individual charities One Gamer Fund supports because each of their causes are so meaningful,” says Seven Siegel, co-founder, One Gamer Fund. “With One Gamer Fund, it’s never been easier to help some of the most distinguished gaming charities all at once.”