One giant worm, a slimy hero, hundreds of levels and an incredible, all-star soundtrack
Slime-san’s escape is available today on the Nintendo Switch!
Headup and Fabraz are oozing with pride, because Slime-san releases today on the Nintendo Switch.
Jump and slime your way through 100 levels in a unique 5-colored, pixelated world and escape from a giant worm’s innards. Feel the impact of your slime like never before with the HD Rumble you can only get on the Switch! Get your shopping done in Slumptown, a town full of survivors within the worm. Unlock different play styles, outfits, shaders and even multiplayer mini-games that can be played locally with one set of Joy-Cons!
Slime-san already received several awards and is developed by Fabraz, an independent development studio located in New York that also released the critically-acclaimed games Cannon Crasha and Planet Diver before.
Peep the trailer:
Slime-san was minding his own business, sliming around in a peaceful forest when suddenly…A giant worm appeared and gobbled him up!
Now deep within the worm’s belly, Slime-san has to face a decision: Be digested by the incoming wall of stomach acid… Or jump, slide and slime his way through the worm’s intestines and back out its mouth!
- Incredibly fast-paced and twitch-timing platforming madness!
- No time to stay still as you are chased by a wall of acid at every corner! Run, run, run!
- Being a slime has its perks. Slime your way through cracked walls and surfaces!
- Bust through brittle obstacles or tense situations with a speedy dash move.
- Slime to slow time, dash to speed it up. Feel like an absolute badass with pixel precise maneuvers!
- A game filled with content: 100 levels made out of 400 rooms combined with 100 new game+ levels totalling to a staggering 200 levels and 800 rooms!
- Collect partially-digested apples to unlock different play styles, outfits, shaders and mini-games!
- Get your shopping done in a town of survivors within the worm, home to colorful characters and surprising secrets.
- Each level is timed with online rankings, for the competitive and score-oriented.
- Unlock extra game modes like New Game+, Speed Running and Boss Rush modes!
- Get engrossed in a unique, 5 colored, pixelated world…found… within… the worm?
- Adhesive Wombat, Tiasu, Meganeko, Kubbi, Inverse Phase, Richard Gould… Over 10 composers contributed with over 20 songs for a chiptune album that you can’t help but groove out to!
Awards & Recognition
- Official Selection of the Gamescom Indie Arena Booth (August 2016)
- Finalist @ IndiePrize Tel Aviv (September 2016)
- Semi-finalist @ Game Development World Championship (October 2016)
- Playcrafting 16Bit Awards: Best Style Nominee (November 2016)
- Finalist @ IndiePrize Berlin (December 2016)
- Member of Swiss Games Delegation (December 2016)
- Best of in Pax East by Marooner’s Rock (March 2017)
- Debut Title on the Humble Bundle Monthly (April 2017)
- Exhibited at the National Videogame Arcade (May 2017)
- Part of the Smithsonian Arcade Selection (July 2017)
More great stuff on slime-san.com!